Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Restaurant Customer Satisfaction


I have been to many indian restaurants in Kansas City. But I was amazed at an indian restaurant in Overland Park, USA - Kormasutra.

You will not believe how beautifully they take care of you, as a customer. They understand the value of the customer. They realize that because of customers only they get business.

As you know usually indian foods, needs a hand wash somehow, after eating. They even literally washed my hands and wiped it with the towel, after I had my dinner.

Another important point is they gave me dessert after I had my ordered meals.
This is something every business owner has to learn. Giving something extra to the customer is very important.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?